Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Slideshow!
I added a slideshow of various pictures of myself to the sidebar. (Since Dad showed me how to use the Self Timer, I've had quite a few photoshoots of myself. =D)
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
I think it's neat that you figured out how to do the slide show.
Wow! I like it! You are so talented.
Post a Comment