Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, it's 10:09, and Christmas is almost over. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It's been a nice Christmas though. I recieved the Nicki doll from American Girl. She is the Girl of the Year 2007.



Mother was quite sneaky and labeled Nicki as Dad's present. I 'recieved' Mom's binoculars and Mom opened Dad's gift. We all switched and here's me with my beautiful Nicki!



I made an apron for Mom. I was quite worried since I wouldn't be able to ask for her help, but I think it turned out alright, besides it being too big. I can add another buttonhole (it's adjustable) so that's fine. I'll post a better picture later. ;-)



Mom outdid herself again and made me a beautiful Jelly Bag from fabrics that I admired and loved from Fabric Obsession...AND if that wasn't enough, she made 9 mini bags for my dolls, a blanket for Bitty Baby and a smaller one for Bitty Bear.

And so a Merry Christmas to all...and to all, a good night.

3 comments:

momawake said...

It was a good day. It's great to get homemade presents! So much love goes into those. You did a good job on the apron.

Mom to Anyone said...

Yes, Amy, a Merry Christmas to you and all. (Oops, it's 12:02 AM here. I guess it's not Christmas anymore. Don't tell, okay?) We had a nice day. The only bad (sad) part was taking Stacey to the airport. I missed her before we got there=(

Mom said...

I agree, homemade beats anything, and is treasured whether it is perfect or not - maybe even more if it is flawed. You all have done some beautiful work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin