Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
We broke a record low this am so we relate to your winter pictures. Then we can even feel the warmth of that inviting fire, wishing we could curl up with a good book - or maybe a puzzle.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
We broke a record low this am so we relate to your winter pictures. Then we can even feel the warmth of that inviting fire, wishing we could curl up with a good book - or maybe a puzzle.
Some of my favorite pictures are of winter. Good job.
Post a Comment