Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Vera Bradley Paper Dolls
The latest Vera Bradley "gift-book" catalog came with paper dolls in it...and little dresses made with new Vera Bradley prints. Here are the two dolls dressed in two of the outfits. I thought they were adorable!
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
Very cute! And free if I got it right? Super good deal! ;-)
Cool idea! It brings back memories of playing paper dolls with my own hand made dolls and clothes made of paper not cloth.
Post a Comment