Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feelin' Feminine Spring Challenge - Day 3


The Feelin' Femine challenge is a challenge to wear a skirt or dress every day for 7 days. It is hosted by Bramblewood Fashion and started by Feelin' Feminine.

I LOVE my outfit for today. I just got the shirt from Kohl's. Doesn't it look delightfully Victorian/Vintage-y?

Sorry about the somewhat rumpled appearence. It was really windy!

I think I like it better with just the locket, not the lock and key necklace, don't you think?




Earrings are from one of my mother's favorite Etsy shops.


I didn't actually wear these shoes today because I don't like heels (I'm 5'10" and 2 1/2" heels make me a tad too tall for my comfort!), but I thought they looked cute with the outfit.


Blouse - Kohl's
Tank - Justice
Denim Gored Skirt - Christopher and Banks
Shoes - Mudd
Necklaces - Various places
Earrings - Liz's Fineries

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin