Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Old Jeans Purse and Bitty Baby Outfit

These jeans started out as an attempt to make a skirt out of old jeans. Well, it didn't work so good. So I cut the top off and made this adorable purse. I got the idea to put the tulle through the belt loops like a sash from a purse like this that was on display at Jo-Anne's (they had a class going to teach you how to make these).


It's kind of hard to see in the pictures, but the purse is lined with the same fabric as the strap.
AND this picture is mostly for the benefit of Aunt Polly so she can see my ADORABLE Bitty Baby outfit I'm made for Hannah...that ended up with a 2" gap in the back. :( Bitty Baby is a bit plumper than normal Baby dolls. I'm still trying to see if I can fix it, but hopefully it will fit Hannah's another baby doll if I can't repair it.

I'm just showing you the front of it and not the big gap.

3 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

Mom my mom can't get into your blog anymore, so you might want to check that out. She did see the picture of it on my computer and she said the Bitty Baby Outfit was cute! Don't worry too much about it, Hannah will still love it. :-)

momawake said...

The bag is too cute!

Mom said...

The bag is a winner!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin