Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wedding!

Our good friends from church, Jeremy Mantel and Heather Justice, were married yesterday.
I personally believe that it was the best wedding I've ever been too. I greatly regret that we did not bring our camera so we didn't get any pictures of the ceremony and no quality photos of the reception - although we did take some with Dad's cell phone camera at the reception, but they're all grainy.
So here are a couple of the pictures from the reception...

Jeremy and Heather dancing. You can really tell they are in love. :-D

Chatting with family
The bride, Heather
It's funny...after going to a REAL wedding; Barbie movies and storybooks almost seem silly once you've experienced it in real life.

2 comments:

momawake said...

I, too, thought it was the best wedding I've ever been to. The bride had all her brothers (4) and sisters (4) stand up with her. Her sisters played (viola, violin, guitar) the processional and recessional while walking up and back. Her father officiated the ceremony thus truly tranferring his authority over her to her husband as well as showing that the family has jurisdiction over the marriage of daughters, not the state. Very interesting.

Mom to Anyone said...

Weddings can feel almost magical. The grainy, almost black and white pictures, make it look like a wedding from the 50's or 60's=)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin