Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Friday, November 14, 2008
Jess's Cowgirl Skirt
I found this fabric at Joann's in the clearence and I bought a 1/4 yard and made this cowgirl skirt for Jess:
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
4 comments:
How cool!
I am missing the beautiful picture of a rose that you had before.
^ Yes, I took the rose off because it didn't match the new background I've got. ;-)
How cute is that!
Post a Comment