Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick and Snow

*sigh* I'm sick. I don't know where I got it, but I've got a stuffy/runny nose and my head's a bit sore. At least my sore throat went away. We were planning to go thrift shopping today...I'm glad it got moved to Thursday so I have two more days to get better. :-)

And I promised snow in the title so here it is...




3 comments:

Mom said...

The snow makes everything so pretty. I love the gold finches in winter. Hope you get well quick. Remember how? I dare you to try it!

Mom to Anyone said...

So sorry you're sick. You sure managed to get some beautiful pictures anyway. They're just the kind that set your mind to thinking about pleasant things.

momawake said...

Hope you feel better soon. At least you've got snow to cheer you up.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin