Friday, November 21, 2008

Scrapblog

Scrapblog (www.scrapblog.com) is having a promotion where if you put one of their little badges on your blog or website that you can get 15% off prints that you make on Scrapblog.
I don't think I'll ever use the prints, but I put the badge on here anyway...scroll down to see it. It's underneath the Etsy thing.
The square badge is a link to the main Scrapblog page and the smaller banner badge underneath is a link to my scrapblogs.
By the way, Scrapblog is a online scrapbook maker. :-)

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are always coming up with new things you get on the internet. Who would have thought there would be a scrapblog site? I suppose anyone younger than me?

Nanci said...

Amy,

How nice of you to visit again. I downloaded the AG patterns Rebecca had told me about. Thank you for the 'headsup' about the tight bodices -- I will definitely keep that in mind when I make any of them.

I often visit your wingsofaneagle blog. For some reason I seem to have trouble leaving comments there. I really like the pictures here, too -- especially the ones you took of the birds at the feeders.

Nanci @ Brambleberry Cottage

Blog Widget by LinkWithin