Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Friday, November 14, 2008
Win 1 of 3 quilts!
Yup, Old Barn Co. is having another quilt giveaway. This time it's for three quilts, so there are three winners!
Now, now. Look at it this way. Mom can have it now. I'm sure she will take good care of it. Then you can inherit it, Amy. Of course, the whole conflict may be moot as you may not win.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
3 comments:
I hope you, I mean we or should I say I, win.
^ Hhhmph. Nice vote of confidence. (But at least I know you can be humourous when you want to...)
Now, now. Look at it this way. Mom can have it now. I'm sure she will take good care of it. Then you can inherit it, Amy. Of course, the whole conflict may be moot as you may not win.
Post a Comment